Small Business Banking & Resources
Tuesday, February 17 2015 | 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Alberta Avenue Community Hall (9210 - 118 Ave)
Join us for an evening of interesting and informative Guest Speakers that we've arranged for you, our Business Association members. This is your opportunity to meet and speak with our Guest Speakers, and pick up some great new ideas from them that may be of direct benefit to your business.
Light refreshments will be served.
- Stephan Pertschy (Business Development Manager from Scotiabank)
- Debbie Frison (Financial Advisor Business from CIBC)
- Chris Woolnough (Director, Business & Agriculture eEmonton Downtown from ATB)
- Joanne Comessotti (Senior Account Manager from Business Development Bank of Canada)
SPEAKERS (OTHER RESOURCES):
- Jean-Jacques Mitakaro (Business Services Specialist from The Business Link)
- Alexis Milinusic (Small Business Entrepreneurship Services from the Gov't of Alberta Innovation & Advanced Education)
- Jim Ewing (Director, Business & Agriculture eEmonton Downtown from ATB)
- Paul Perth, CA (Chartered Accountant with tips on Small Business bookkeeping/CRA)
Please contact our office at 780 471-2602 on or before November 13 to let us know that you are coming.