Social Media for your Business
Thursday, November 19 | 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Alberta Avenue Community Hall (Lutz Room), 9210 - 118 Ave
Join us for a presentation by Ingrid Schifer of Schif and the City
that we've arranged for you, our Business Association members.
This is your opportunity to meet and speak with our presenter, and pick up some great new ideas from her that may be of direct benefit to your business!
Light refreshments will be served.
Topics to be covered:
- Learn why your business should have a Facebook page and what it can do for you
- Learn why you and/or your business should be on Twitter and how you can get leads
- Learn how to improve your business and your bottom line using these and other social media networks
- Learn what advantages business owners have when it comes to using social media
- Learn the best way' to engage your customers
Please contact our office at 780 471-2602 on or before November 13 to let us know that you are coming.